In today’s global business environment, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) operate in an intensely competitive market with shrinking product life cycles, growing technical complexities, shorter release cycles, demanding product re-engineering goals and an ever-faster time-to-market.
We at Lorven understand these unique requirements of ISVs, and have been a trusted and valuable partner to several ISVs in their journey toward re-aligning their product development strategies with objective goals of enhanced value addition, significant cost reduction and ultimately faster time-to-market.
We have a dedicated focus to provide you with the collective expertise of people with multiple years of experience in co-product development services with long-term engagements across a multitude of domains, technologies and products such as:
- Governance, Risk and compliance tool for managing cross-enterprise applications
- HR tool for managing skills, trainings, billing and timesheets
At Lorven, we specialize in delivering services across all stages of software product development – from prototyping to support, and we are experienced in working with global technology vendors to provide services for new product development and product re-engineering.
Lorven’s Value Proposition
Our experience with several ISVs in partnering with them for co-product development services has enabled us to understand the Critical Success Factors (CSFs) in order to realize the common objectives of these engagements. We strive towards employing these CSFs for the success of our partnerships. The qualities that enable us to implement these CSF’s are
- A Collaborative and Independent approach tailored to the needs and specific phase of the Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC)
- Adaptability to our clients processes and methodologies
- A Sense of ownership and one-team approach
- Experience in full PDLC services
- Shaping the partnership from initiation to stabilization
- Team agility, focus and competence added with strong management focus and support