Software QA Test Analyst:
Education required: bachelor’s degree in computer science / computer information systems / science / commerce / business or related. Will accept foreign education equivalency with any suitable combination of education.
Experience required: 24 months work experience required in job offered or as Tester / Analyst / Programmer/ Developer or in related jobs.
To work in unanticipated client locations in the United States. Fulltime.
- Requirements gathering, review, analyze technical / functional specifications, analyze program code. Analyze systems capabilities and perform systems analysis.
- Prepare master test plan / test strategy, static testing of Business Requirement Document (BRD), Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Design test conditions, define test data needs, create test cases / test plans, execute functional / regression test cases. User Acceptance Testing, data analysis, store validation, generates reports to review and analyze system functionality.
- Review code and correct errors.
- Work in full SDLC using at least 6 technologies in overall technical environment of; SQL, Java, XML, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Visual Studio, VB / Java Script, Test Director / Quality Center, Load Runner, Jira, Test Manager, Test Foundation Server (TFS), QTP, TSL, Agile, Windows, etc.
Send resume to Lorven Technologies, Inc., 101 Morgan Lane, Suite 209, Plainsboro, NJ-08536